Tallahassee, Fla.— January is National Radon Action Month and the time of year when the Florida Department of Health announces the winners of our 2023 Florida Radon Poster Contest. This annual contest of original designs, art and concepts engages Florida middle-school students and schools to help educate their communities about the health risks connected to elevated indoor radon levels.
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
- Year in Review - FDOH Protecting and Promoting the Health of All Floridians
- FDOH and DCF Leadership Visit Pinellas County Core Network
- FDOH and DCF Leadership Visit Manatee County Core Network
- Healthier You
- Department of Health Recognizes World AIDs Day December 1
- Martin County Bacteria Levels Elevated
- Keep Food Safety a Priority for a Healthy Holiday Season
- Florida Department of Health in Martin Providing Lifesaving Naloxone to Reduce Substance Abuse Deaths
- Post Storm Safety Following Hurricane Nicole
772-221-4000 Option 6
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals