Each year on December 1, World AIDS Day is observed around the globe, serving as a memorial for those lost to HIV and as an opportunity to make people aware of enhanced HIV prevention and treatment options.
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
- Now is Not the Time for the CDC to Relax Opioid Prescription Guidelines
- FDOH and DCF Leadership Visit Brevard County Core Network
- FDOH Encourages Floridians to Be Prepared Ahead of Tropical Storm Nicole's Landfall
- Tropical Storm Nicole - Early Prescription Refills Permitted Under State of Emergency
- Department of Health Recognizes World AIDs Day December 1
- Martin County Bacteria Levels Elevated
- Keep Food Safety a Priority for a Healthy Holiday Season
- Florida Department of Health in Martin Providing Lifesaving Naloxone to Reduce Substance Abuse Deaths
- Post Storm Safety Following Hurricane Nicole
772-221-4000 Option 6
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals