Tallahassee, Fla. — Today, the Florida Department of Health (Department) issued updated testing guidance and recommendations to maximize the benefits of COVID-19 testing in Florida. A copy of the full COVID-19 testing guidance can be found here.
- State Surgeon General Calls on Federal Government to Stop Actively Preventing Distribution of COVID-19 Therapeutics
- Year in Review: FDOH Protecting and Promoting the Health of All Floridians
- Florida Department of Health Welcomes New Deputy Secretary for Health
- Governor Desantis' Freedom First Budget Continues Fostering Public Health Excellence Throughout Florida
- Health Officials Issue Blue-Green Algae Bloom Alert
- DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH RECOGNIZES WORLD AIDS DAY - DECEMBER 1
- Health Officials Lift Blue-Green Algae Bloom Alert for Martin County
- Keep Food Safety a Priority for a Healthy Holiday Season
- Martin County Bacteria Levels Elevated - Residents urged to avoid contact with waters near the Roosevelt Bridge and Leighton Park in Palm City.
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
772-221-4000 Option 6
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals