Vulnerable populations at risk for severe COVID-19:Certain populations are at greater risk of progressing to severe disease and warrant more significant consideration for prophylaxis or treatment. Patients who are older (≥65 years), have comorbidities, or are immunocompromised are at higher risk of hospitalization and death from COVID-19. When necessary, providers should prioritize treating patients at high risk for progression to severe COVID-19 illness, including older and immunocompromised individuals and those with clinical risk factors.
- Provider Alert Pediatric COVID-19 Vaccines
- Governor Desantis Freedom First Budget Signing Ensures a Healthier Future for Floridians
- Florida Department of Health Promotes Generator Safety Ahead of 2022 Disaster Preparedness Tax Holiday
- The Florida Department of Health in Broward County is Responding to Monkeypox Case
- National HIV Testing Day: June 27 - Free HIV Testing at Participating Walgreens Stores
- Health Officials Issue Blue-Green Algae Bloom Alert for an Area in Lake Okeechobee
- Health Risks Associated with Flooding
- Health Officials Issue Blue-Green Algae Bloom Alert
- Stay Safe and Healthy this Summer
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
772-221-4000 Option 6
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals