On February 17, 2022, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) issued a warning and a voluntary recall on numerous powdered infant formula produced by Abbott Nutrition’s facility in Sturgis, Michigan. As you know, this facility produces a majority of the formula supply for the United States and has since been shut down, causing baby formula supplies nationwide to dwindle.
- Florida Department of Health Releases Guidance on Treatment of Gender Dysphoria for Children and Adolescents
- Treatment of Gender Dysphoria for Children and Adolescents
- Florida Department of Health Advises on Meningococcal Disease and Vaccines in Florida
- FDA Restricts the Use of Sotrovimab
- Celebrating Mothers and Moms-To-Be
- Department of Health in Martin County Celebrates Minority Health Month
- "Get Yourself Tested" Free HIV, STD and Hepatitis C Testing Available, April 21 and 22
- Florida Department of Health in Martin County Advises on Meningococcal Disease and Vaccine in Florida
- Health Officials Issue Blue-Green Algae Bloom Alert
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
772-221-4000 Option 6
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals