ADAP AIDS Drugs Assistance Program
Florida Department of Health in Martin County
- ** To schedule COVID-19 appointments, please call 772-221-4000, option # 3. Please do not utilize this email for vaccine appointments. **
3441 SE Willoughby Boulevard
Stuart, Florida 34994
Our Mission: To Provide Life Saving medications, Disease management Training and information to our Clients in a Cost Effective Way.
If you are HIV positive and:
- In need of HIV/AIDS prescriptions
- Have income at 400% or less of the Federal Poverty Level
- Are uninsured or do not have adequate prescription coverage
- Are not confined to a hospital, nursing home, hospice, or correctional facility
ADAP Can Help!
In order to enroll in Florida ADAP Program, follow these steps
- Apply for Eligibility
- Schedule your ADAP appointment
- Enroll in ADAP
- Get your prescriptions filled
Learn more about the prescriptions we provide
Please visit our Formulary Page. Our formulary includes treatment for HIV/AIDS and opportunistic infections.