- Florida Vaccine Update
- Governor Ron DeSantis, Hospital CEOs Announce Distribution Plan for Weekly COVID-19 Vaccine Allocation and Recognize Statewide Progress on Vaccine Distribution
- Florida Department of Health Issues Update on COVID-19
- The Florida Department of Health Recognizes World AIDS Day
- Martin County Bacteria Level Elevated
- Mosquito-Borne Illness Advisory - Human case of West Nile virus Identified
- Florida Department of Health Encourages Halloween Safety
- Early Detection and Treatment Helps Win the Battle against Breast Cancer
- Raccoon Tests Positive for Rabies in Jensen Beach
Governor Ron DeSantis has signed Executive Order 20-315 which outlines that providers can only administer the COVID-19 vaccine to the following groups:
– Long-term care facility residents and staff.
– Persons 65 years of age and older.
– Health care personnel with direct patient contact.
– Persons deemed to be extremely vulnerable to COVID-19 by hospital providers.
Our offices will be closed on Monday, January 18, 2021 in observance of Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
January 18, 2021
Get your test results as soon as they are ready. Securely view your COVID-19 test results in the official FLDOH app - Healthy Together.More Information (PDF, 2MB)
772-221-4000 Option 6
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals