The Florida Department of Health in Martin County (DOH-Martin) is issuing a health advisory for the vicinity of the St Lucie Lock and Phipps Park based on water sampling results from the Florida Department of Environmental Protection (DEP). DEP conducted sampling in the area of the C44 S80 St Lucie Lock and found the presence of Cyanobacteria, commonly known as blue-green algae, with a low Microcystin toxin level. DOH recommends that residents and visitors avoid contact with algae.
- The Florida Department of Health Highlights Newborn Screening During Congenital Heart Defects Awareness Week
- The Florida Department of Health Recognizes National Black HIV or AIDS Awareness Day
- Florida Department of Health Calls for Audit of Palm Beach County Health Care District Following Damage to More Than 1,000 Doses of Vaccine
- Governor Desantis' Florida Leads Budget Will Continue Effort to Put Seniors First and Protect the Vulnerable and Will Keep Floridians Healthy
- Martin County D.O.H. Advises Residents & Visitors to Avoid Contact with Algae
- DOH-Martin to Offer COVID-19 Vaccinations at the Treasure Coast Square Mall
- DOH-Martin Welcomes a New Healthcare Provider for Family Planning and HIV Services
- Martin County Participates in statewide preregistration system for Covid-19 Vaccine Appointments.
- DOH-Martin - Use Caution Booking Online Appointments: news release
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
Get your test results as soon as they are ready. Securely view your COVID-19 test results in the official FLDOH app - Healthy Together.More Information (PDF, 2MB)
772-221-4000 Option 6
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals