(Martin County, FL) – The Florida Department of Health in Martin County is urging residents to get vaccinated against the flu and use prevention methods to stop the spread of the virus this season.
- Department of Health Encourages Food Safety This Holiday Season
- Health Officials Announce Two Pediatric Flu Associated Deaths
- Florida Department of Health’s Lifestyle Change Program Aims to Prevent Diabetes
- This Holiday Season: Maintain Don't Gain
- Here Comes Winter Weather Season—Be Prepared, Ready for the Unexpected
- Double Your Chances of Quitting Smoking
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
772-221-4000 Press Option 7
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals