(Martin County, FL) – As flu season continues to ramp up around the nation, the Florida Department of Health in Martin County is urging residents to get vaccinated against the flu and use prevention methods, such as frequent hand washing, to stop the spread of the virus.
- Encouraging Healthy Gifts This Holiday
- Take Precautions to Prevent Carbon Monoxide Poisoning This Winter
- Fighting Tooth Decay and Saving Smiles
- Tobacco Free Florida Has Free Resources to Help You Quit
- MQA by the Numbers
- Florida's Youth Cigarette Smoking Rate Reaches An All-Time Low
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
772-221-4000 Press Option 7
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals