The Martin County Community Health Advisory Council announces the completion of the Community Health Improvement Plan (CHIP), which identifies goals and strategies for improving health in the county.
- Florida Department of Health Sets the Record Straight on False Data Claims by the Miami Herald
- New Monoclonal Antibody Site in Orlando
- New Monoclonal Antibody Site in Jacksonville
- Health Survey
- Community Health Improvement Plan Reflects Community Voices
- Get Protected, Get Vaccinated - Free Pfizer vaccine for everyone age 12 & older at school locations
- COVID-19 Vaccine offered at the 9/11 Remembrance Event
- UPDATE: Testing POSTPONED to Wednesday, August 25 | COVID-19 Testing Expanded in Martin County
- COVID-19 Testing Expanded in Martin County
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
772-221-4000 Option 6
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals