Tallahassee, Fla. — Lieutenant Governor Jeanette Nuñez and Florida Surgeon General Dr. Scott Rivkees met with various agency representatives and other partners on Thursday, December 12 to address the Hepatitis A public health emergency that has impacted communities across Florida. In attendance were: the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the Department of Business and Professional Regulation, the Department of Children and Families, the Agency for Health Care Administration, Department of Veterans Affairs, the Department of Transportation and the Florida Hospital Association.
- Holiday Cooking - Make the Meal Safely Before You Serve
- $650,000 Awarded in Harmful Algal Bloom Research Funding
- ICYMI - The FLORIDA DEPARTMENT of HEALTH RECOGNIZES WORLD AIDS DAY
- Florida Surgeon General Announces New Agency Leadership
- Florida Department of Health to offer Free Flu Shots in Stuart
- Keep your Holidays Happy with Safe Food Preparation - Follow These Tips for Safe & Delicious Celebrations
- Department of Health Recognizes World AIDS Day December 1 - Get Tested and Learn More About HIV/STDs and Hepatitis C
- FDOH-Martin To Offer Free Flu Shots in Indiantown
- DOH Reminds Residents to Avoid Contact with Stray Pets and Wildlife
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
772-221-4000 Option 6
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals