Healthy You, Healthy Baby About one in every 33 babies is born with a birth defect. While all birth defects can’t be prevented, it helps to remember that what’s best for your health is also best for your baby. If your future plans include pregnancy, you can increase your chances of having a healthy baby by committing to a healthier lifestyle.
- The Florida Department of Health Highlights Newborn Screening During Congenital Heart Defects Awareness Week
- The Florida Department of Health Recognizes National Black HIV or AIDS Awareness Day
- Florida Department of Health Calls for Audit of Palm Beach County Health Care District Following Damage to More Than 1,000 Doses of Vaccine
- Governor Desantis' Florida Leads Budget Will Continue Effort to Put Seniors First and Protect the Vulnerable and Will Keep Floridians Healthy
- DOH-Martin Welcomes a New Healthcare Provider for Family Planning and HIV Services
- Martin County Participates in statewide preregistration system for Covid-19 Vaccine Appointments.
- DOH-Martin - Use Caution Booking Online Appointments: news release
- Martin County Bacteria Level Elevated
- Mosquito-Borne Illness Advisory - Human case of West Nile virus Identified
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
Get your test results as soon as they are ready. Securely view your COVID-19 test results in the official FLDOH app - Healthy Together.More Information (PDF, 2MB)
772-221-4000 Option 6
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals