With the start of the holiday season just weeks away, The Florida Department of Health in Martin County is urging residents to eat smart, move more and take part in the Maintain, Don’t Gain Holiday Challenge. This free seven week online program, offered in partnership with North Carolina State University, provides ideas and tips for maintaining a healthy weight during the holiday season.
- Vaccination Benefits Focus of National Infant Immunization Week
- National Minority Health Month
- DOH Names Director for Division of Disease Control and Health Protection
- Department Urges Caution to Avoid Reported Medical Marijuana Scams
- Farmers’ Market Nutrition Program Connects Wic Participants With No-cost Fresh, Locally Grown Florida Produce
- DCF, DOH, FDLE to Hold Workshops on Opioid Use
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
Living in Florida, mosquitoes are a part of our everyday life. However, many children don’t know that mosquitoes can carry diseases like Zika and West Nile virus. To help prevent infection and to reduce the spread of mosquito-borne diseases, it is important for kids and parents to practice basic mosquito bite prevention: cover skin with long clothing and repellant and “spill” sources of standing water.Read More Tips
772-221-4000 Option 7
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals