We provide immunizations for school aged children who have Medicaid or are uninsured, and children who are new to the community and have not yet been established with a private provider. We also provide immunizations in response to communicable disease outbreaks in the community.
Stuart: 3441 SE Willoughby Blvd.
8:30am – 3:15 pm, by appointment, (772-221-4000)
Indiantown: 16401 SW Farm Rd
9:00 am – 3:00 pm, walk-in
Contact your private healthcare provider to obtain a #680 form, if needed. The health department will provide 680 forms for a $10 fee, call 772-221-4000 for more information.
2016–2017 School Entry Requirements:
Before attending school in Florida (kindergarten through 12th grade), each child must provide a Florida Certification of Immunization (DH 680 form), documenting the following vaccinations:
Public/Non-Public Schools Kindergarten through 12th Grade:
- Four or five doses of diphtheria-tetanus-pertussis (DTaP) vaccine
- Three doses of hepatitis B (Hep B) vaccine
- Four or five doses of polio vaccine*
- Two doses of measles-mumps-rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Two doses of varicella vaccine+ for kindergarten and grades one through eight
- One dose of varicella vaccine+ for grades nine through twelve
Seventh Grade Requirements:
In addition to kindergarten through 12th grade requirements, students must have the following vaccinations:
- One dose of tetanus-diphtheria-pertussis (Tdap) vaccine in grades seven through twelve
- An updated DH 680 form to include Tdap, must be obtained for submission to the school
* If the fourth dose of vaccine is administered prior to the fourth birthday, a fifth dose of polio vaccine is required for kindergarten entry only.
+Varicella vaccine is not required if varicella disease is documented by the health care provider.
For more information, call 850-245-4342 or visit: Immunize Florida
Childhood/School Age Immunizations
|FDOH in Martin||772-221-4000|
Adult & International Travel Immunizations
|FDOH in Palm Beach||561-547-6800|
|FDOH St. Lucie||772-462-3800|
|Care Spot - Vero Beach||772-257-3200|
|Passport Health - Juno Beach||561-361-7484|
|VNA of Martin||772-286-1844|