- Biomedical Waste
- Body Piercing
- Drinking Water
- Food Hygiene
- Group Care
- Indoor Air
- Limited Use Public Water Systems
- Migrant Labor
- Mobile Home Parks
- Onsite Sewage Disposal
- Pools and Spas
- Rabies Surveillance
- Rodent Control
- Sanitary Nuisances
- Used needles (Sharps)
- Tattoo/Permanent Make-up/Microblading
- Water Sampling
3441 Southeast Willoughby Boulevard
Stuart, FL 34994
- Avoid direct human and domestic animal contact with wild animals.
- Have your veterinarian vaccinate pets and at-risk livestock, make sure you follow your veterinarian's instructions for revaccination.
- Do not allow your pets to run free. Follow leash laws by keeping pets and livestock secured on your property.
- Never feed wild or stray animals-avoid attracting them with outdoors food sources. Feed your pets indoors.
- If your animal is attacked by a wild, stray or unvaccinated animal, DO NOT examine your pet for injuries without wearing gloves. DO wash your pet with soap and water to remove saliva from the attacking animal. DO NOT let your animal come into contact with other animals or people until the situation can be handled by animal control or county health department staff.
- Educate the public to reduce contact with stray and feral animals.
- Support animal control in efforts to reduce feral and stray animal populations.
- Provide pre-exposure prophylaxis for people in high-risk professions, such as animal control and veterinary personnel, laboratory workers, and those working with wildlife.
- Bat-proof homes.