Florida Breast and Cervical Cancer Early Detection Program
Florida Department of Health in Martin County
- * Please be advised: This email address is not for the submission of COVID-19 Vaccination requests. *
3441 SE Willoughby Boulevard
Stuart, Florida 34994
Eligible women can receive free breast and cervical cancer screenings at various locations in Broward, Palm Beach and Martin counties through the Florida Breast and Cervical Cancer Early Detection Program (FBCCEDP), formerly known as BCCI.
Eligibility criteria include:
- Women ages 50-64 years or 40-49 years old with an immediate family member with a history of breast cancer with little or no health insurance, who meet income guidelines (at or below 200% of the poverty level) and live in Broward, Palm Beach or Martin counties.
Women screened and diagnosed with breast or cervical cancer through the Florida Department of Health in Broward County FBCCEDP may be eligible to receive treatment services (Medicaid) through the Mary Brogan Treatment Act.
Services Provided Through FBCCEDP:
- Breast and cervical cancer screenings (mammograms, Pap smears and clinical breast exams)
- Diagnostic exams as necessary
- Care Coordination
- Treatment for eligible women may be paid by Medicaid
- Outreach / public education
For more information or to schedule an appointment please call: 954-762-3649.