- 772-221-4000, Press Option 5
3441 Southeast Willoughby Boulevard
Stuart, FL 34994
FDOH-Martin County issues permits and conducts inspections for:
- All new and repaired septic systems
- Structures that are proposed to be renovated
- Aerobic treatment units
- Businesses that conduct industrial, manufacturing or commercial activities
- Septic tank pump trucks
Here are links to more information related to septic systems:
Access to Septic and Well Information on Your Property:
Find the location of your septic system or well. Follow these steps using Ebridge Solutions:
User Name: Public
Password: public (password is lowercase)
File Cabinet: Martin County
- On the top of the page, click Retrieve
- On the drop down menu, choose permit type. There are two (2) categories: Septic and Well.
- Enter the property address (i.e. house number), street name (without north, east, west, or south), and other information such as lot, block and subdivision. Usually entering just a house number is a good idea as it will bring up two or three properties to choose from.
Once you have accessed information on your property, you will be able to rotate the site plans, using the buttons on top. You also have the ability to print out the information or e-mail it to your contractor.
We have thousands of permits entered. Updates will occur periodically. Please contact us at 772-221-4000, option 5 if you have difficulty finding your permit.