Tallahassee, Fla.— On September 24, 2022, Governor Ron DeSantis issued Executive Order 22-219, expanding the State of Emergency statewide, as Tropical Depression Nine has strengthened into Tropical Storm Ian.
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
- International Overdose Day: FDOH to Provide Lifesaving Naloxone Through County Health Departments to Reduce Substance Abuse Deaths
- Florida Prescription Drug Donation Repository
- State of Florida Deploys Tools to Address Overdose Crisis
- 2022 Child Care Food Program
- FDOH Recognizes World Breastfeeding Week
- FDOH-Martin is Responding to the Nationwide Monkeypox Outbreak
- Martin County Bacteria Levels Elevated
- Health Officials Issue Blue-Green Algae Bloom Alert for Areas in Lake Okeechobee
- The FDOH in Martin County is Monitoring the Nationwide Monkeypox Outbreak
772-221-4000 Option 6
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals