Florida Department of Health in Martin County
- ** To schedule COVID-19 appointments, please call 772-221-4000, option # 3. Please do not utilize this email for vaccine appointments. **
3441 SE Willoughby Boulevard
Stuart, Florida 34994
Planning your future is important, especially when it comes to planning your family.
Our Family Planning Program provides complete reproductive health and family planning services to promote optimal health.
Who is eligible? Women of reproductive age, who had not had a hysterectomy or a tubal ligation. Teens are Welcome!
Fees for service are based on income and family size on a sliding fee scale.
Appointments: 772-221-4000 option #3
Services include, but not limited to:
- Initial and annual physical examinations
- Pap smears/Other lab tests
- Breast Exam
- Diagnosis and treatment of sexually transmitted diseases (STDs)
- HIV screening and testing
- Pregnancy test
- Counseling for both female and male sterilization
- Screening for other health problems
- Referral services
- Health promotion
- Patient education and counseling
- Condoms (Male and Female)
- Oral Contraceptives ("The Pill")
- The Patch
- Emergency Contraception ("The morning after pill")
- Intrauterine Device (IUD) (Paragard, Lilleta)
- Nexplannon (Single Rod)
- Depo Provera ("The Shot")
- Vasectomies (by referral)
- Tubal Ligation (by referral)