- Biomedical Waste
- Body Piercing
- Drinking Water
- Group Care
- Indoor Air
- Limited Use Public Water Systems
- Migrant Labor
- Mobile Home Parks
- Onsite Sewage Disposal
- Pools and Spas
- Rabies Surveillance
- Rodent Control
- Sanitary Nuisances
- Used needles (Sharps)
- Tattoo and Permanent Make-up Facilities
- Water Sampling
- Blue-Green Algae (Cyanobacteria)
3441 Southeast Willoughby Boulevard
Stuart, FL 34994
Research locations of wells, water lines, sewer lines, septic systems, hazardous storage locations, contaminated sites, etc.
MC Navigator lets you quickly view high-quality maps using County data. It also allows you to print close-ups of your home or any piece of property in the county.
Inspection Results and Data: Inspection results search related to the following: Septic systems, swimming pools, mobile home parks, biomedical waste generators, tanning salons, body piercing businesses, group care, food facilities and tattoo establishments.
Martin County Well & Septic Searches - Access to Well and Septic Information on Your Property:
Find the location of your septic system or well. Follow these steps:
User Name: Public
Password: public (password is lowercase)
File Cabinet: Martin County
- On the top of the page, click Retrieve
- On the drop down menu, choose permit type. There are three (3) categories: Septic, Well, and I/M (Industrial Manufacturing and Commercial systems).
- Enter the property address (i.e. house number), street name (without north, east, west, or south), and other information such as lot, block and subdivision. Usually entering just a house number is a good idea as it will bring up two or three properties to choose from.
Once you have accessed information on your property, you will be able to rotate the site plans, using the buttons on top. You also have the ability to print out the information or e-mail it to your contractor.
We have thousands of permits entered. Updates will occur periodically. Please contact us if you have difficulty finding your permit.