With the start of the holiday season just weeks away, The Florida Department of Health in Martin County is urging residents to eat smart, move more and take part in the Maintain, Don’t Gain Holiday Challenge. This free seven week online program, offered in partnership with North Carolina State University, provides ideas and tips for maintaining a healthy weight during the holiday season.
- Joint Investigation Leads to Conviction in Jupiter
- How Safe is your Child’s Car Seat?
- During Children's Dental Health Month, Florida Health Highlights Success of School-Based Sealant Program
- Health Department Warns of Risks Associated with Martin County Fires
- Donna Walsh Named Health Officer for DOH-Seminole
- Florida Department of Health Recognizes 2017 Healthy Weight Community Champions
- Florida Department of Health Issues Suspension and Restriction Orders
- Department to Host Public Workshops on Amendment 2 Implementation