The Florida Department of Health (Department) is working closely with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to closely monitor the current outbreak of 2019 novel coronavirus and is actively working to ensure that the most up-to-date CDC guidance is quickly and accurately disseminated to local partners.
- Pinellas County Uses Every Tactic Available to Push Back Hepatitis A
- National Radon Action Month
- Florida Surgeon General Commends Governor Desantis for Commitment to Public Health
- Department of Health Awards $4.5 Million in Grants to Florida Research Institutions Working to End Alzheimer's Disease
- Health Department to Provide Outreach in Hobe Sound Tomorrow Night
- Fight Flu - Get Vaccinated - Free flu shots offered in Stuart this Thursday, Jan 23
- Florida Surgeon General Urges Vaccination as Best Defense Against Rapidly Spreading Flu Virus
- Start the New Year with a Plan to Improve your Health
- Special Recognition for Service to Public Health
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
772-221-4000 Option 6
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals