In recognition of National Latino AIDS Awareness Day, celebrated on October 15, the Florida Department of Health is offering free testing on Friday, October 29, from 1:00 - 3:00 pm at 3441 SE Willoughby Blvd., Stuart. Everyone is invited to come to the health department to get tested and learn more about HIV, STDs and Hepatitis C. Results are available in 15 minutes and no appointment is needed.
- Setting the Record Straight - Nikki Fried Perpetuates COVID-19 Misinformation
- Child Care Food Program Continues to Contribute to Child Wellness in Florida
- Florida Department of Health Sets the Record Straight on False Data Claims by the Miami Herald
- New Monoclonal Antibody Site in Orlando
- Free HIV, STD and Hep C Testing Offered
- Veggies and Fruits Increase Extended for WIC Families
- Health Officials Issue Blue-Green Algae Bloom Alert
- Raccoon Tests Positive for Rabies in Jensen Beach
- Community Health Improvement Plan Reflects Community Voices
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
772-221-4000 Option 6
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals